Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillbilly Move
Yep Yep...few years ago I's could barely spell heel-beelee, now I R gonna be 1 [Image: badteeth.gif]

Some may know the house I have been in for 11 years now is soon to be a new development. After looking for quite some time now, we have found an old farm house on 20 acres.
The place has never had US Postal delivery but has been converted to city water and DSL is available  :o [Image: badteeth.gif]

Hope ta be in n homey by the first of Aug  ^Smile^
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
20 acres with city water and DSL? I'm jealous!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
that sounds like a sweet deal!  just make sure you have electricity too or that dsl will be useless LOL
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
wow nice all i got is a cardboard box near a dumpster  Wink
Sounds like a hell of a deal....I demand pictures!  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Eeeee-lec- triiiii-set-eeeee????  Ain't dat what dat der fella wit da kite found when he dids fly it during a dang storm awhiles back??  Lands ta goshin!  Ya means someone dun founds a USE for dat stuff???  Weeeeelll blow me down!!

Heh, with 20 acres, all Azis needs to do ANYWAY is set up a couple windmills and generate all the power he wants.  Course, if it gets calm, he'll need that bicycle hooked up as a backup generator.

Just be careful WHAT ya go shooting at on the property though.  That 'Texas Tea' that comes bubbling up is more likely to be from an underground pipeline if you're close enough to a city for city water....lol.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Well so far the city water is just a bill, aint got one drop to the house DOH!!! The meter is 1/4 mile from the house accross a hay field and when the water is turned on at the meter it er eh it uhmmm, the needle on the meter makes a nice fan  :o

Windmills were originally to pump water btw, which the place does have two wells but so far have only found one of em. That sparky stuff what makes folks say bad things, including those flyin kites heheheh, well it came on just fine so guess the DSL should come up.

We honestly took a lil trip and never left the farm  ;D took about 20 minutes puttin in first gear to drive the property line.

http://www.globexplorer.com/ bout the best way to show pics heh, address 4043 NE Landerholm Rd, zip is 98629. When the shot loads it comes up with a map on the side for reference. The crossroad is the NW corner so zoom out or pan south then east to center on my 20. Property runs east along Landerholm 1/2 a mile then hits a tree line goes south 3/8 mile then hits lockwood creek and another tree line and back west to 40th. The drive is in the middle of the property and shows ending at the barn which is huge and easy to spot, the house a lil harder to pic out.

Will have plenty of room to fly my RC cubby and let the kid take off in the car heheheh weeeeeee
Thats pretty sweet. I looked it up on google earth too  clicky

and I'm still jealous!  Wink

I'm looking into some property in Belize... that is if I agree with all the fine print of living there ha!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Awesome man I was gonna try google earth but it said I had to download sumin and I wasnt in the mood.

Hope ne plans you come by go your way man Big Grin

Dat's a WHOLE nother world, would sceer the bajeepers outa me  :o
Sounds great. With so much space you could have some real flying there. Why not build a runway? Big Grin