Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long time no see!!!! :D
Ok, been ages since I came around, so I won't be surprised if no one remembers me.

BUT, for any that DO rememeber me, 1. im sorry I havent beena round, please don't beat me, and 2. Gunna give you a quick update on what I've been up to

So the update.....bounced around from a lot of MMO games, did SWG, then WoW, back to SWG, back to WoW, the GW, and a few others tossed in.....WAY to much gaming....
While doing that I managed to finish high school and also did a year at university for computer tech, didnt care for it too much. While in college I worked at a resteraunt about 6 nights a week, not fun, but NOW....now I am sitting at home, no job, and plenty of free time. but In two months, on august 12th, I will leave home for Basic Military Training. I've enlisted in the Canadian Armed Forces as a tank crewman (yes, jsut like Tanker Wink ) So I will be off doing that as most likely a full-blown career.

Also at the moment while I am sitting around slacking off I've gotten into martial arts, 4 nights of mixed martial arts(same as UFC) and 2 nights of taekwon-do.....who knows, mebbe you'll see me in a king of the cage match someday ;D

anyways, thought I'd stop by and say hi, I still think of a lot of you from way back when, you were all great friends!!

so hows the guild going?
retirement is bliss Smile
Surprised you didn't look up RBL while playing in SWG.  Ah well, great to hear from ya anyhow.  Nice to know those trout in your tanks haven't taken out ALL your clones yet Wink.  Speaking of clones....a canadian version of Tank somehow WORRIES me...lol. But congrats anyway man, and hope it works out well for ya.  ^Smile^
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
my my my look what the cat dragged in lol!  how ya doin mate?  been a while but I haven't forgotten ya.  ^Smile^  I can relate to the to much time on your hands as I'm a sub teacher and since schools out I get to play all summer lol.  just wish there was a new game rbl could get into that didn't cost money to play.  let's keep our fingers crossed.  ¤§¤

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
DUN DUN DUN!!!

everyone who wants a free MMO game, look up Guild Wars and Guild Wars Factions, at the moment I am an officer with an up=and coming guild, great game, 60 bucks canadian to buy each aprt of the game and free to play. if anyone does start playing, add Knight Kumar to your friends list, I play a fair amount right now

but anyways, jsut got back from martial arts, need a shower, muahahaha

*tips Snoopy into trout tank and runs away*
retirement is bliss Smile
IT'S  RAZEN!!!  *throws Razen into a bulkhead*
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Hey!  Nothing wrong with a clone of me in the Canadian armed forces!  Clones of me are good for everyone!  Right guys?

Clones: "RIGHT!"
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
(06-15-2006, 12:17 AM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: Hey!  Nothing wrong with a clone of me in the Canadian armed forces!  Clones of me are good for everyone!  Right guys?

Clones: "RIGHT!"

I'm still recovering from the shock of finding out Canada has Tanks  :o

Next they gonna want their own terrorists  :-X
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
your tellin me lol...I'm surprised to hear they have an army......... :-X :-X
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Wink Ah I found it...

[Image: canadatank.jpg]

Hmmm only one tank and now they outa bandwidth too  >:/
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Canadian security is clearly on the job, as they stopped you showing us!  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.