Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end....
Well, I haven't played SWG for quite some time, but cash still keeps flowing to SOE so I consider to cancel my account.
I have my final exams ahead and then I will do an internship and write my diploma thesis, which will not be in my university town.
So it's uncertain what sort of internet connection, if any at all, I will have from fall on.

If I should make the final step and leave the game, I have some property to donate. Resources and KSE parts are probably the best parts of it.

So if anyone is still SW gimme a call.

I'm still in Simon.  I check here more often than the game though lol. I know Holmes, Snoop and Aslan are still in as well, among others.  Your toys will be put to good use.  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Think Holmes just checked out recently too  :Smile
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
He may have, haven't seen him on in quite some time either, although the guildhall you, he and I had set up is still around.  On Gorath, computer core is the current mayor and usually on most evenings, as am I, although admittedly more often on as Woodstock over on Flurry, where there's far more activity.  Aslan's around alot as well.  I'm sure 1 of us could help set up a semi permant storage location for your stuff, in case you ever decided to return.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Yep, mine expired on the 20th. Going on hiatis for awhile. Maybe check back in game after summer is over, fairly certain my stuff will still be there as I dumped alot in maintenance... but on the same hand dont really care if soe nukes it heheh.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
It would be awesome if we had the lots to store my stuff, cause the SW resources I got are worth millions. Best stuff of the whole galaxy, at least it was....

We might have them.  Depends on how much you have man lol.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Heh, yeah, at 1000 items per vender, methinks I could probably store it all in a few venders, if need be.  Course, the downside of that would be tending the venders within every 60 days so the items don't go 'POOF'.  :o  and unfortunately, only 1 person can tend a vender.  The alternate is stowing the supplies in houses.  There IS a style of small house that only takes 1 lot and yet has a 200 item limit.  20 of those WOULD provide a respectable storage of your own, just using the your 2 toon's lots Simon.  Roughly HOW MANY items are we talking about here?  lol
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
If he can pack up his house, minus vendors of course, we could probably put the houses themselves into storage somewhere.  Save him the trouble of rearrainging.
~§~
thats a good idea  ;D  oh yeah im comming back on SWG on June 1st or near that date 8)