Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been very,very quiet in RBL City of late
*Watches the tumbleweeds roll past the guild hall*  Seems the novelty of the game has worn off or perhaps Hobovu has everyone tied up and stashed in the basement of city hall.  ;D  I hardly ever see anyone on when I pop in lately.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I would get on......if i was part of the game XD
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
I've stopped in every now and then and noticed the same. I been playing on test center mostly when I get the free time now too. But alas I havent had much free time lately either heh.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
I've been spending a fair amount of my time over on Flurry as Woodstock when I'm in game.  Anyone looking for me, try over there.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Tied up alright...with papers lol.

Finals are coming up though in two weeks, and I intend to jump into the game when I'm not at work.  Need to line up some summer courses this week actually, as well as for Fall.

A students work is never done.  Sad
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
HAH  Me and Computer and yes DAFIREMED have beenon alot late  looking for a robe for dafiremed in factafter I eat this pie I am heading on AGain!! Tongue