Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Structure Maintenance Fees are being turned back on Tuesday April 4th
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board...&jump=true

Quote:Greetings,

On Tuesday April 4th, 2006, structure maintenance fees for all player owned structures will be turned back on.

Please take a moment between now and next Tuesday (April 4 th ) to double-check the maintenance status of all your structures.

Thank you.

Kurt "Thunderheart" Stangl
Community Relations Manager
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
No surprise that they're bringing those back.  Item decay is next I bet. Wink
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
NOOOOOoooooo!!!!!!! how the world would be so cruel  :'( now i have two houses to pay and i have to fixs my stuff again again again again all over
Yep Tank, item decay is on the way soon too, from the scuttlebutt heard 'in game'.  No big surprise, with so many players having either left or deleted characters to start over, there are alot of vacated structures on the servers.  I'd guess this is the way they plan to get rid of them.

Of course, if there's alot of maintenace credits put in the structures, it could take a LOOOOOONG time to get rid of them all....lol.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Now I am finally starting to REALLY enjoy this game.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee >Big Grin

I do beleive however that my house next to city hall at least has suffecient admins, and I recall dropping a small bankroll somewheres.... :-X

No biggy I won't ever be able to return, but I did move it from where the City Hall now stands to its current lot immediately after the hall was placed  ^Smile^
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Good to know.
My interest in SWG faded quite much lately and I havent logged in for a few weeks now. But I guess I will have to do it on a more regular basis again.....

I'd wondered how I was missing you Simon...heh.

As for you Azis...sounds like you burned more than a few bridges when you left SWG eh? lol  Course, knowing you, there are prob. numerous backdoors you've found if ya REALLY wanted in. (Prob. about the same day they have a snowball fight in H*ll  ;D)
wait if theirs structure matiance doesn't that mean we have to pay for city maitiance too?
Yep, there will be charges weekly deducted from the city coffers for certain city structures.  Not to worry though, the coffers and backup funds have been building for some time. RBL city ain't gonna run short anytime soon.
(03-30-2006, 07:56 AM)Azis link Wrote: Now I am finally starting to REALLY enjoy this game.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee >Big Grin

I do beleive however that my house next to city hall at least has suffecient admins, and I recall dropping a small bankroll somewheres.... :-X

No biggy I won't ever be able to return, but I did move it from where the City Hall now stands to its current lot immediately after the hall was placed  ^Smile^

A certain imperial trooper took a beaten by a certain rebel sergeant and the bankroll was located Smile... your house is good for 297 days now ;D

(03-31-2006, 12:18 AM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: Yep, there will be charges weekly deducted from the city coffers for certain city structures. Not to worry though, the coffers and backup funds have been building for some time. RBL city ain't gonna run short anytime soon.

Yep yep, last I looked the rbl city treasury was around 1.8 million heheheh

The guild hall on starsider good for a few hundred days too Tongue
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!