Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kewl swg pics
[Image: 004_28.jpg]
It's not your comp.  I believe it was explained before, but basically you have to upload your files somewhere, and then you post the image URL in the code to show it.

Directions:  Take photo.  Upload to website somewhere.  Copy URL for photo now.

2nd:  Click on the Insert Image button here.  Insert URL.  Done.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
WHEN THE CRAP DID THEY ADD AT-ATs TO THE GAME!?
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Well, I've seen a few smashed ones in game....but never a full sized INTACT model yet.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Think they use them for SOE hosted events only type thing.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Thats sucks..........I wished I could have seen it.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Not sure I wanna see it when it can move...usually means it can shoot then.  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
heheh yeah they shoot, they are controlled by SOE event people I think...

here's some more screenies of an event:

http://p105.ezboard.com/fswgprometheusfr...D=76.topic
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Looks like it would be a lot of fun.
~§~
Stuff like that actually is a ton of fun, especially if players organize and such to make it an even better war-like situation. Sony used to do things like that on EverQuest, before they got lazy.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!