Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aslan, where is your monkey butt?
Im still waitng on getting my ship. And every second your not on is another second I dont have my ship.
Ship? Ship with an "S" not a "c"? Hmmmmm  :o maybe the hairball got hungry... :-X
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Well, if it was ship with an 's' he ate, he certainly got his MIneral intake rquirements for a few days...lol.  What kind of ship Magius?  Maybe I can provide 1?
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Sure all you have to do is kill HK-47 and not ninja loot the only way to get a YT-2400.
Wink Sorry I have been working my Monkey butt off in the ER it is my 5 day strecth but I will be on Mon and tues for sure and late as always!! Man UI thought we had it for sure the other night but I died cuase my wife well she got my attention and  well um  lets just say family first and also I had to go to a meeting anyway. but I promised you a ship and I will deliver it !!!YUBYUB
<)Smile <)Smile <)Smile
A loot button is too complicated for you to work but they let you in the ER? God help those poor people.
:o :-4
ZING!  :o
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I got a deal and possible solution, Aslan u cant fly that thing yet and wont be able to for a spell, let Magius have HIS ship back and I will give u MY YT-1300 complete with all components (Manuf. by Kidoo)

;D ;D ;D
Thank you for the offer Azis but Its a stupid no trade Item Believe me I tried to trade it right from the start. ;D. Want to hear about really bad stuff ......I got my Car stolen today in real life!!  >Sad