Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account Canceled status
Once agin the impresive customer service of SOE has me in a lovely mood.......

[Image: swgcsrBUG.gif]
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
egads.  Sad

If you want a CSR to respond though, open an actual ticket instead of doing the bug report... click Knowledge Base, search for anything, open an article, scroll to bottom, click "Just let me create a ticket, the search did not answer my issue."

Fill it out and submit, then you should have an open ticket listed in your open tickets tab, then wait for csr response... heh and cross fingers it not a 'it's a known issue' and closes your tkt
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
hmmmmm well just shows me that most if not all bug reports are filed 13#

13 tickets total from 3 different toons just today not to mention the countless I reported since the problem showed up. Then after canceling and reading how a "Correct" bug report should be written, (OMG I should really waste MORE time so the file 13 fills faster...???) guess what, I can turn with the turn keys.....wtf :o
guess what now I CAN'T again  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
doh

heh nothin like playin with bugs galore.

My commando on starsider took out a bounty on my droid engineer toon (mR-miagi)... miagi is now deceased. He couldn't pay back the loans to my commando for business startup, because he couldn't sell anything, and most droid stuff is borked. May he rest in peace.
oh have you seen the new major bug?

Mobs will sometimes get bugged/stuck on you... and will respawn in aggro state every 128m you walk... and they follow you to the clone center too, spawn ontop of you and kill you in the tube... and continue to do so until you can kill em, or someone  else can.

Funny thing about the bug is... maybe getting a Krayt bugged on you and cloning in Eisley and trying to make it to the Cantina heheheheh
It would make for 1 hellava aftershave...lol...'Ode de Krayt'.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Tongue  I was wondering about that lava flea in the station made people RUN!!!
Friday March 10th is the last day of my scription....big YARD Sale goin on Big Grin

Wish I could give my faction Rebel armor to someone but its bio linked, so maybe I can drop it in the guild or sumin as membrance of my spy toon. I also have a likeness of Vader (Our Vader) I had in the cantina but since it will be goin poof soon also, maybe it would fit next to my likeness?

Will be on in the evenings all week, and some during the day perhaps pending on weather and work  Wink

Already got my Smuggler clone standin in hall on starsider Big Grin

BattlefrontII-Here I come  <)Smile

[Image: SWGazisvader.jpg]
and since Janta now have faction, AND I can't add them to the "Ban" list in my house....they present me in perhaps my finest moment. Big Grin

[img]http://personalpages.tds.net/~azis/SWGaz'IsRIP.jpg[/img]