Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
holy cr*p
geocities must never delete inactive accounts heheheh

So for some of you old timers, how about a trip down memory lane.....

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Realm/5119/
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Zara's page is STILL up!?!?  :o :o :o :o

And look at the last updated lol.  October 2000!!  Some old names there in the roster.  Greyhawk, Steeltoe (MIA RBL member  Sad ), I recall an Orcrist and Lancelot, maybe even Tobfree and Kiwi, Skywarp, CorranHorn1...and look in the Support Section...some guy named Holmes.  That can't be the one and the same is it?  And it's the SAME job!  And the SAME rank!  Wink ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
heheh yep, same guy. I did the website for em many moons ago lol
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
LOL  Wow, I remember that.  I actually joined it at one point after I got to know Zara.  That is cool you found that!!  Smile  I had forgotten you worked on that site Holmes.

*sighs* Old timers.... *snickers*  I know i don't have much room to talk, i'm going on my what, 5th year here now? must be, i joined in 8th grade and i'm a senior now. oh how time flies.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Time MUST be flying.  Doesn't seem possible you've been with us THAT long...lol.  Ah well, what can I say....they still consider ME a newcomer...heh.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
yes yes and I don't think I need to bring up the fact that I got here about two weeks before goku............ :-4
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
;D hi I am Aslan I would like to join your flying club I am kinda  a newbiee  ...........*Suddenly snoopy snatchaway aslans newbiee mask to reveal a big blue friend* Oooh well I tryed heckI am not sure how long I have been here I remeber waaaaaaaaay back when I was in TFA and well nevermind...... Tongue
You havn't been here 5 years yet fireyone, but time has flown quite a bit... I hardly remember even seeing tags like that, if I ever did, I'm not sure if that was before my time.... the Oldest one I can remember is SoS (Sons of Satan) back when XvT first got hosted on the zone, but that was before I actually flew Smile . I'm sure this brought back some memories for some guys out here.... Guys might I add, we've been around for a LONG time now, especially considering we still try to make an effort to see eachother both on battlefields and in our real lives. I've been honored, and very much so still am honored to be in the company of you great people. ☼§☼
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
well just for FYI I am only still here cuz I aint found my car keys.......oh and Nurse C won't give me back my undies  :-4
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!