Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
second account
I will not be renewing my second account... which is the container for both padme and notwa toons. My son has lost interest in the game... think he too young yet for it. and i cant see payin 15/month to keep padme around... so i cleanin the houses out that both these toons own.

I cleaned out the resource house and redeeded it... I put all minerals and such in snoopy's house as guild hall is full. The hide and bone I stuck in kidoo's for now. If yea need it for armor making Acto let me know.

The wearables and weapons houses are both redeeded as well.

The cantina will go poof when account expires, so if someone wants it they need to be an entertainer to own it... else I will clean it out and redeed as well.

Only house left is the ship comps house, that one can prolly transfer to someone as it inside city limits and is where padme is declared resident.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
I wonder if Tank or any other RBL member has a spare lot they're not using that could be donated as a new resource house?  If anyone is interested, I've been using Snowbird's house across from the guild hall as a private resource warehouse that I can open up to additional RBL that may need the resources, but it's already full or near full (my wife doesn't mind, she rarely uses it other than to drop off resources for me).

On a side note Holmes, while you were a structure crafter, what was the highest extraction rate for a harvester you ever managed?  I made some fusion harvesters last night as Woodstock with rates of 18!!  I couldn't believe it!!  I didn't think they could GET that high.  I've yet to manage that at RBL though.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
matam gave me his house when he left if any of you want ship parts or want to put stuff in it its open just emails me and i'll put you ont he admin  ;D
I do believe I have some extra lots to set up homes for warehousing.  Just have to get into the game sometime.  :-\
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Yeah structure transfer is much easier than toting 200 items to another building like I did with the others.... since the ship comps is within city someone can save it for a new player recruit or new alt to declare in or whatever.

The sub runs out for my secondary on March 16th so there's some time yet Smile
(02-26-2006, 08:03 AM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: On a side note Holmes, while you were a structure crafter, what was the highest extraction rate for a harvester you ever managed?  I made some fusion harvesters last night as Woodstock with rates of 18!!  I couldn't believe it!!  I didn't think they could GET that high.  I've yet to manage that at RBL though.

best I could do was BER 12 on a heavy miner... 14 is possible but would need to be inside a research town for the buff, using entertainer buff, and bespin port drink... and of course best resources heheh I ended up buying some 14's on gorath with money made sellin stuff.... the rest of my fleet are 13's and 12's

The fusions highest I've seen is 18, I've yet to build one tho. I bought an 18 on starsider heheh and I still got the 16 you built on gorath.
Will anyone be on gorath tonight with a spare lot? I'd like to transfer the ship component house before my second account ends (Mar. 16th). Since they are discussing auto packup of cancelled player houses.... she might go poof (altho not deletd, just inaccesible to RBL) down the road.

I hope they incorporate packup option for cantina's and guild halls too... Not sure what will happen to padme's cantina if they do the cleanup thing.
I can hop on briefly tonight.  Hit me with a time and I'll get there.  I think I also gave you admin access to my second character's house, so you can drop things off there too. 

Before we go down that road, I noticed that there seems to be a bug of some sort with admin access.  I gave my second character, Tank', admin access to my bunker back when I got him there...and the last time I logged in, which was a few days ago, he couldn't drop things off or pick things up within.  So I dunno if it's just a bug or an attempt by the dev team to keep people from doubling up on buildings (which doesn't make sense to me), but it could be an issue.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
ko, I'll prolly be on around 9 or 10pm and onward. I gotta get a supper buff, get some kid faction, and drop off some loot in the toilet vendor first Tongue

If yea dont see me on gorath, try a /tell starsider.holmes'    or /tell starsider.mr'miagi

it's cool that tells work accross servers, but the friendslist dont Sad