Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my new office
[Image: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.HOBOVU\M...y Pictures]

haha i got promoted to president of the janitor branch  ;D
(02-20-2006, 10:41 PM)hobovu link Wrote: [Image: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.HOBOVU\M...y Pictures]

haha i got promoted to president of the janitor branch  ;D

nooooooooo....

there can only be one!  <)Smile  Tongue

*hands hobo the mop and the keys to the floor polisher

Here you go, she's all yours. She has a bit of a shimmy above 2000 rpm and pulls a little to the left.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Uhoh, watch out Holmes.  Next thing ya know, he'll have found all your hideyholes in the vents and ducts.  Wink
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
just watch that first gear hobo.....she's a bit tricky
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
What about 3rd gears almost killed myself on deck 40 were the panda lives.......

*runs and hides from the lumbering bear as it walks past and attacks Hobo*
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
* laughs as it attacks both*
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
"agh ! get this rug off me *the bear stated to punch and kick hobo* "neeeedd help.................."
Whoa...I didn't know it could punch and kick too!  Well...there was that one time it used a lightsaber...
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
"agh!! *the bear takes hobovu's wallet and runs* *hobovu lay still*
Never saw a bear go for a wallet b4..now a PICKNET BASKET, whole other story.....bet he had food stashed again.  ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.