Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GUEESS WHO'S BACK?
i finally got back on swg so see you guys soon  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D KEWL good to have you back!!
one thing i want to ask wtf happen to my vendors!?
Well, if they're missing, it means 1 of several things.  If they emptied and/or ran out of maintenance credits, they can remain for only a limited amount of time before they're automatically removed from the game.  Considering when I'd looked in on them last, there wasn't much left IN them.  Remember, items STAY in a vender only 30 days and then another 30 in stockpile(or storage in other words) from time they're EACH put in.  After that time has elapsed, the items are lost.  Either way, once a vender is empty, it does not remain long in that state before it's removed from the game(remember the warning email you receive when you initialize a vender and have not yet put anything up for sale?), regardless of how many credits have been put in them for maintenance.

I hate to say it, but methinks whatever you HAD in them that DIDN'T sell is gone for good.  Hope there wasn't anything irreplaceable.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
oh well it was all junk to me  8)
I have a Rocket Launcher AND a Plasma Flame thrower for you Hobo.

Now go and roast some Imps my freind!
yey is it in your vendors??

I'm gonna ask my day sometime soon if I can return to galaxies........I MISS YOU GUYS!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
We miss you too!!! :'( :'(
Just wondering did any of ytou guys get my stuff from my house for your own self wanting?
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!