Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Imperial Weapon!!
Yep, yep, ran into a new Imperial weapon last evening.  I'd just started a duty mission in the Dantoinne sector by firing 2 shots at a Tie Fighter, when they turned it ON me!  It only took 1 shot to knock out everything electrical I had!!!  :o :o  I found myself sitting at the computer COMPLETELY in the dark!!!  ??? ???  I was like "WHOA! What did they HIT me with????", before I realized hey waitaminute.....lol. :o  Wasn't just my place either, took out the entire surrounding area's power too!  The Imp.s seem to be experimenting with some sort of new wide range PULSE weapon!!  Be warned!  Your neighbours may NOT be happy with the results.

***Ok, so a local storm knocked out the power here for a few hours.  Which version of the event do YOU like better???  lol *****D Wink ;D Wink  *Trots off grumbling to himself while putting away the candles and flashlights*
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Cursed Imps finding ways to defeat us via our ISPs!!!  They will pay for this outrage!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.