Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pocket Shuttle
Anyone have the details on getting that for us 'veterans' (yea right, I've probably got a full two months of actual game time in, if THAT lol) of the game? Figured I might want to get that if at all possible.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Heheh u just woke up this mornin and decided to be a wise jack did ya ...? ;D

Actually the way they are selling, (literally people currently playing are buying the starter pack soley for the pocket shuttle at 20 bills each) I can't imagine what idiot wants to be fired by mentioning GIVING it away... :-X

I am stuck with a barq speeder instead.... :o heheh while it may be a bit more stylish travel, I can assure u it wont be seeking out ne quests involving 4 figure traveling distance.
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
and here I'm shaking my head over getting ROTW.  :Smile  'Sides, dunno WHAT your complaining about Azis.  Aren't you the 1 that discovered EXPRESS interplanetary travel?  :-4 Wink :-X ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
ah.... i remeber my 4 barcs: i sold two for 2.5 mil each (friends gave to me) , an imp tricked me when i was a total NEWBIE to give him a barc for some coposite armor(the barc ROW came with) , and my own barc which is with my characte(traded for).