Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sad story about a storm trooper
found it while looking at stick figures flashes

http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/ops.html
What.. the.... F@&$??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

* sabers hobovu*
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Hehe nice music.

I will think twice, next time I stumble across an imperial squadron.

You thought once?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
*reaches down into his pocket and gets out a big wet trout*

I'll teach you!  >Sad

IT WAS A LEGITAMATE QUESTION!!

I don't think about whether i want to kill the imp or not, I just kill him. End of story.
that movie hadd a moral that moral is that storm troopers have a boring life
So it's a relief when we kill 'em?

(02-07-2006, 10:33 AM)Simon link Wrote: So it's a relief when we kill 'em?

Oh how about........now!

*takes a knifes and drives it through the neck of a wandering captive stormtrooper.*
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
their not for relief its for shooting pratices
*picks up a pistol and shoots a storm trooper in the head  and a strange voice says* "HEADSHOT!"