Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone seen Tank lately?
*Walks by Tank's office and hears slobbering, slurping noises from within* Now Tank wouldn't be entertaining in there....WOULD he??? *Cracks open the office door slightly and see's a large black and white form inside, it's attention focused on something(couldn't quite tell what) it was attacking*  Well, that explains the noises, *Closes the door*, AND where THAT critters been lately too.  *Hangs sign on door - 'Do not disturb'*  There, that should ensure no one get's hurt walking IN there.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
doohhhhhhh that's not right lol.  his presence in the force is masked, can't get a solid read......
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Actually, bro is currently swamped by work and school. His scheduel is not allowing for online time devoted to anything other than research and crap. Consequently, he hasn't been on.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Yes, but much like the story lines continue with the wrestlers in the WWE when they go on vacation for several months,we need to continue a story line for RBL characters too.  ;D *Hears more slobbering and slurping coming from Tank's office*  Obviously, that critters immune to the force too.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
*Tank walks by at that moment, and looks puzzled* Why are all you outside my...office....**hears the noises within**....has anyone seen FO lately?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Looks surprised* Ok, if that's not YOU in there...???  A FO prank on YOU that he lost control of, do you suppose??  *More slobbering and slurping is heard from Tank's office*  ;D ;D ;D
Ew.... i DO NOT want part of this.. *touches two fingers to his forehead and warps to his quarters*
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
ok so which one of us is going to open the door?  not it!!!!!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
NOT IT! * is heard from Goku's quarters*
**Tank sighs, and reaches out...and the name tape that says, "Tank's Office" is removed, to show the true sign underneath, "Panda Containment"** 

Figured that maybe someone would try a trick on my office, so I set up this little trap for our furry friend...and anyone else who attempts a prank on me.  **steps off with a grin, heading for parts of the station currently unknown (cause he's not sure just where he's going)**
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.