Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapons and Armor Anyone?
Hello guildies,

As most of you know, my alt Acto' is the (only) guild muntions trader. Full master in weapons and armor. Currently, there isn't much need for weapons or armor thanks to uber-loots and the absence of decay. Not to mention, most people are Jedi now. (No offense masters.)

For those of you who have a toon that doesn't swing a glow stick, please send me an in game email and let me know what you would like. My goal is get everyone outfitted with some decent 'RBL Issue' Faction Armor. Wouldn't that be cool? There are still a few much needed resources that I'm waiting to see spawn, till then I'll make what I can.

Right now I have a bunch of Battle Armor Cores, so that means I can at least make battle armor for whoever needs it. You never know when the decay might return....I think it will.

Long live RBL!
Actocross lvl 90 spy
Acto' Master Weap/Armorsmith
What specific minerals are ya waiting for?  I may have some in stock somewhere...*goes rooting through his stash*  BTW, there's a decent type of Duralloy Steel currently available on Dant that has some of the best #'s I've seen todate, assuming that's of any use to ya.  I've got 5 harvesters working a fairly weak area near RBL, but I'd imagine there are higher levels SOMEWHERE in the area.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
"Heh hokie religions......! Tongue

I've been checking ur vendors regular waitin for sumin to show up acto....stim paks have been good cuz I dont loot the box fillin trash heheh...the one yells at me tho "Do Not TOUCH" almost makes me wince for my Nurse  :o er rrr wait a minute someone slap me doh!

I am certainly interested in a bit better ranged weapon but not sure about armor. I still have my spy issue armor and it had no hinderance...??? Got that helmet hobo made me looks cool as hell but I gotta hook up 2 swoops and my speeder to it to move it along and I seen what happens when one looses his WD-40 in one of those things lol...think computer had to boil his in oil to free it up LOL
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
hey acto is our shop part of the city ??? and did you ever move into the room i set up for you?
Well my medic I think can only use Recon armor cuase computer gave me some battle armor yesterday but it wouldnt let me put it on. I am lvl 62 and a medic so you tell me? ^Smile^
I take the battle then, if its not wookie wear  ;D

Hey hobo yes ur mall is in town and right next to the only garden left which is next to city hall. The bank is now where ur old house was which is directly in front of city hall Big Grin

Thunder thighs i think is beatin up on ur vendors tho...evr time I go in there jack or somun got a new black n blu mark  :o

Got me some spiffy new bone armor weeeeee  ^Smile^
*Stiffles a bone-h___ comment regarding the new armor*(Heh, I owned a set myself sometime back)  Those helmets def. give 1 a dif. look.  Wink  Not strong enough to really make much of a difference in a fight though.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
hmmmm well doggie maybe u need a better crafter cuz with the armor I can take couple more melee hits from them grauls b4 my toes point upward :p

Course this new armor I got dont take no extra tow vehicle neither lol Wink and it looks cool as blazes gate heheh now we all KNOW u familiar with how that looks  >Big Grin
azis try and do the clone armor quest it gives out the clone armor really good  ;D and if you hve a barc it look really kewl  Wink