Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tricked out X-wing
Welp, I managed, with a buff from Padme', to rebuild a few key components for me Xwing so that I can MAINTAIN the wicked firepower I put into it and still keep the speed and durability.  Having weapons that DIDN'T tend to run out of power when needed AND having a concusion missile launcher really turned things around for me on my last mission(last time I'd tried it, although I didn't get killed, I got sent packing with a seriously crippled ship).  It's interesting that despite the fact I can USE Mark lV components, most of them are too heavy to effectively make use of in an X.  Not too concerned about that though, the Mark lll's I'm using are far more effective NOW than their Mark lV versions  >Big Grin.  I was beginning to think the only way to FINISH that Endor mission was with assistance from other pilots, but the modifications did the trick.  >:/

I'm looking forward to my next advancement.  I've been itching to try out an A-wing for some time.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Get ya one of those lil beep beepers droids  Wink

Oh and could one of our fine craftsman stock a vendor with some mark 3 missle paks....?  ^Smile^
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
(01-22-2006, 02:19 PM)Azis link Wrote: Get ya one of those lil beep beepers droids  Wink

Oh and could one of our fine craftsman stock a vendor with some mark 3 missle paks....?  ^Smile^

Could probably help there... IF I could connect to the game Sad

Seems I can get all the way to "conecting to galaxy" and she just hangs...

*smells a server reset comin
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Heh, and you complained I was supplying you with too many missile packs the other night.  It's amazing how fast ya can burn through a pack of them.
Heh well I hadnt ne intention of being allowed to land to reload however plans have been altered...mo n once Tongue

Server was actin weird when I was on this mornin... no one around and no spawns lizards or grauls so logged off and had the aformentioned problem as well since. Simon n Sparqz also....then update shows 3 servers down.
Yeah, I got on briefly this morning, no one on and tried to travel from Dant to Naboo. Never made it, it kicked me out instead.  I see it's still down yet this evening.  Positive side, it's given me a chance to work on Woodstock a bit over on Flurry, heh, at least THAT server is working.  Maybe we should start setting up RBL outposts on OTHER servers for backup???
Welp, wasn't getting far enough with me Xwing finally(those Dant missions aren't easy on your own I'm discovering), so I decided to take me Tank(longprobe) out for a try.  Did much better this time(got through the 1st 2 stages at least) and then ran out of missiles while my capacitor was drained(UHOH!!).  Needless to say, I didn't even have enough time to hyperspace OUT of there Tongue. Time for a few more modifications on the Tank,heh. *Starts tinkering*  Let's see...got room for a SECOND missile launcher......(should be fun) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
*Grabs the stubborn stub tailed mutt by the ears and drags him into the flight computer/astromech storage room, points and yells*"PICK ONE AND LOAD IT!!!"

1.Reactor overload
2.Capacitor overload
3.Capacitor shield shunt

No more guns goin KATHUNK!!!! and shields that HOLD!!! Tongue
Hmmm, I'll have a looksee, but I already have overload components built into my reactor and capacitor -I already have energy to spare in the longprobe and the current capacitor usually handles BOTH blasters fairly well, with the missiles as backup(also have a VERY high recharge rate on the capacitor ;D)

BTW, you didn't say if you wanted counter measure packs also stocked?
(01-23-2006, 12:15 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: Hmmm, I'll have a looksee, but I already have overload components built into my reactor and capacitor -I already have energy to spare in the longprobe and the current capacitor usually handles BOTH blasters fairly well, with the missiles as backup(also have a VERY high recharge rate on the capacitor ;D)

BTW, you didn't say if you wanted counter measure packs also stocked?

He's referring to droid routines:

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board...e.id=32946

They come in quite handy Smile
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!