Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asteroid Minerals
Got a request going out to the RBL miners for asteroid minerals of all types.  Supplies are limited in the guild hall and I'm getting requests for ships and components requiring them.  I'm unable to mine them myself (I've looked, but as far as I can tell, the option to add the expansion including  it doesn't seem to be available any longer?? ??? ??? - Don't know if that means I'm supposed to HAVE it or that I've been given up as a lost sale - I certainly have had the time on my paws of late to make use of it while I'm home recuperating) at the present time. I'll post specific types still needed as inventory builds.  Thx.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
U still should be able to upgrade to the starter pack they now call it which has the RoW expansion AND the pocket shuttle lots of folks are spendin the 20 bills for alone. I can also be purchased and downloaded so u shouldn never have to leave the tele Tongue

Roid orders should be np Big Grin. Just made another mining pilot to the club.

Oh ya Kashyyk does not have any asteroid types that can not be found elsewhere and their is no requirement to use a mining laser and cargo hold so that would be all needed to go rock houndin.
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I bought RoTW here:
https://store.station.sony.com/game_inde...mecode=SWG

buying it from the station automatically registered the expansion to my account, then it downloaded a small update.

I couldn't find anywhere else to buy it. The starter kit is selling for 10 bucks on some sites, and with it you get the instant travel device. But with it you gotta wait for that missile launch key in an email or whatnot, then manually register that key as an expansion to your account.

edit: scratch that... I just found where they are offering BOTH the starter kit AND RoTW for 19.95

http://www.livestarwars.com/
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
I started to order from that last site you put up Holmes, but stopped when they informed me it was gonna cost me an ADDITIONAL $15.95 for shipping and handling!!!  Guess they're NOT talking a simple download.  :o
doh!  well thats just silly of them
Restocked some roid in the resource house, nutin new so if its not in there and its needed let some un know what n how much.

Not sure what is a good amount to keep stocked either...dont want ne one runnin out but no need ta work muhself outa job neither heheheh.... sum a u's got holes dug u won't nvr find now but sure that wont stop ya from buryin more either  Tongue
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
How ELSE do ya expect me to bury my bones????  Tongue  Didn't ya know, I'm trying to grow bone trees for my retirement. :Smile Wink  Seriously though, I gotta check out what's over there, heh, I've got a few things in mind I'd like to build.
(01-21-2006, 08:55 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: I started to order from that last site you put up Holmes, but stopped when they informed me it was gonna cost me an ADDITIONAL $15.95 for shipping and handling!!!  Guess they're NOT talking a simple download.  :o

I was curious about this since I bought the digital download thru the same link... wanted to see if they ganked me out of 15 bucks...  and the amount on my receipt is 0 for shipping. /shrug I'd email them though before making a purchase if it's saying it'll charge you.
Dunno, maybe it has something to do with out-of-country transactions.  At any rate, at this point I may as well make due without it.
Ok, I've had enough, I'm tired of being 'left behind' during the majority of the hunts, to say nothing of being unable to mine asteroid minerals. After all the looking around for the 'discounted' versions, I figured I might as well play it safe and go directly to the source for a download (for the sake of saving 5 bucks average from the others). ROTW is downloading on my comp as we speak.  Now I'll FINALLY get to see what the attraction is...lol.  <)Smile