Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News Section
¤§¤

Holmes has been working his tail off to get the news page back up and running.  As the current roving reporter I need to ask that you send me any stories that you think are news worthy.  Now to be news worthy it has to have an affect on the clan as a whole.  For example, major guilde accomplishments for galaxies can be listed or any other gaming news that we have going on.  For those of you that are new, I used to post war results from XVT, XWA, and sometimes mech warrior on the news section.  Also anything goin on in the gaming world that affects our merry band  :-X  So if ya got somethin hot send me an im here or send me an email at [email protected].  if you use hotmail though make sure you identify yourself as an rbl member lol, I get a ton of junk there.  ¤§¤

Ace out

p.s.  ofcourse my random wacky reports will return in times of no news or if I'm really bored lol
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Is the news being set up as an RSS feed type deal?

As for newsworthy, I've talked to some other guilds, looking for fellows who might join in a Galaxies WoW setup if we can hash something out. Smile

What else....Battlefront 2 information or reviews maybe? 
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
(01-17-2006, 11:04 PM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: As for newsworthy, I've talked to some other guilds, looking for fellows who might join in a Galaxies WoW setup if we can hash something out. Smile

uhmmmm u r kidding rite? Our newly formed towned is now surrounded by encroaching Emperial Outposts I have been crying about for weeks now and only reaction is.....oh thats nice........Tongue

How many have even done any pvp (for real not just a duel to show off ur new smoke cloud or forcwe block)

There is lots of reading on the forums about guild wars and the likes and its certainly my opinion that for us to enter into battle at our current state would be totally demorilizing embarrising and well not very smart.
I've been going SF on a regular basis now for the last couple of weeks just to sniff out the imp hotspots and with a few exceptions those I have seen have no thought for tactics fairness gameplay or personal interaction, but merely the score!

There are threads with guild leaders crying about onslaughts and that they will never turn on guild wars again.....mentions recomended lvl 65.......

I'm all for gettin it on with ne n whoever but.......think we really need some prep prior.... :-4
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Heh, at a cl of 2, I can just imagine how long I'd last in a pvp...("On your mark, set, g..*Hm, whatdya MEAN it's over already????? Tongue Tongue).  As for a guild war...no thanks, I'm a builder, NOT a demolisher.  That being said though, I'm always game to join in an imp hunt(maybe not effective exactly, but I can always play: bait  Wink).  >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I thought Tank meant space only WoW type thing  ??? .... correct me if I'm wrong tank

But I can see where that could lead to ground war if rules werent setup and honored....
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
To kill those bases is fun like azis says but we ned a smuggler and a officer  we have a BH  sooo I dont have any respect left otherwise I might change SK to a smuggler but that would leave us with out a medic which has been helpful to have.....lil yub might help us or any volunteers? As for a WoW that would be fun if we could figure out how it could work?
Unless you set up another guilde within RBL like the RBL hawk, than RBL cobra and than place peeps in those guildes ( 3 differnt guildes buildings keeping RBL in the title) and have wars that were easier to manage.........just Idea that might work or not <)Smile
I'm still thinking out details, but the basic premise is the same as the old XvT WoWs.  I just need to send notes or go to the actual guild websites and leave a message to spread the word about it. 

I'll get back to you tomorrow....it's been a long day so far and I still have to go to work lol.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Me other halfs not overly happy with playing a trader, maybe i should try to convince her to switch to a Smuggler or an Officer then?  Assuming she REALLY wants to start all over, which I doubt.  I've got the respecs left as Snoop'y but I dunno how effective I'd be as a Smuggler or an Officer.  Simon's toon is an officer, but obviously THAT's not gonna help us much cause of the time dif.

alrighty mates I think I should be able to come up with a news post this weekend as we are supposed to get a lot of snow on friday night and into saturday.  just need some specifics on what to "officially" report lol
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
BTW Ace. Your hazmat team at the latrine site suspects a 'gas' attack as the cause of the explosion.  Do you suppose, FO tried shooting fire by lighting up when he left 1 rip in the latrine???  ??? :o :Smile :o Wink ;D