Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dantooine SS
I've got my Bunker set up now, so after I move all my gear back into my place I'll hook you up with a ship Az. 

Just have to figure out what you're qualified to fly, and the rest is easy to set up.  Smile

Also, I'll be setting up a house to use as a warehouse for the guild to use.  Going to keep that at the RBL city-that-is-not-yet for everyone to come and go as they please. 

Might have to see about getting a crafter to make specific cabinents with names on them (This one be Weapons, another be Tools, etc).  Anyways, that's to be taken care of. 

Finally, thanks to Aslan's help last night, with my Bunker up (which I found doubles as a Guild Hall), we could set up some outpost guild halls on other planets.  Might just move my bunker to like....Rori or something. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.

Messages In This Thread
Dantooine SS - by Azis - 11-17-2005, 02:15 PM
Re: Dantooine SS - by M1A2Tanker - 11-17-2005, 04:41 PM
Re: Dantooine SS - by Aslan - 11-17-2005, 04:53 PM
Re: Dantooine SS - by M1A2Tanker - 11-17-2005, 05:35 PM
Re: Dantooine SS - by Azis - 11-17-2005, 06:35 PM
Re: Dantooine SS - by M1A2Tanker - 11-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Re: Dantooine SS - by Snoopy - 11-17-2005, 06:51 PM