Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And so it changes again (CU2 aka NGE)
Hmmm....very interesting indeed.  I've always felt that the game seemed awfully stilted, to me at least.  Lightspeed made it much more enjoyable, but ground battle still sucked to me.  Basically it became a "Ok, I want my guy to do this, this and this, with some healing thrown in sometimes..."  No tactics really to speak of except as bait. Just sit there, fight, and maybe run.

This is better.  But...what are they doing with all the other professions?  Are they going to merge some of the skills into the 9 professions?  Because I'd still like to have my Rifleman skills, as well as Marksman skills along with my couple scout skills.  As my character is right now he'll be pretty darn good when he's leveled up.

And there's no mention of the pilot skills at all.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.

Messages In This Thread
And so it changes again (CU2 aka NGE) - by Magius - 11-06-2005, 02:47 PM
Re: And so it changes again (CU2 aka NGE) - by M1A2Tanker - 11-06-2005, 10:59 PM