Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Humerous tales of RBL-A fanfic i plan to right.
Tank frowns, and then blasts a powerful Force wave around his body, sending the commandos flying away.

"You're new, so I won't get on your case.  But from now on, I strongly recommend you don't attempt to control another person's character and attribute actions to them until you've gotten a good feel for the other characters.  You can strongly suggest that something will happen to said character, but otherwise don't take control of them.  Example, 'the commandos suddenly rushed towards Tank and leapt up, dogpiling the Jedi.'  I'm sure you get the idea now." 

The Jedi continued.  "You also have much to learn about jokes.  Don't try so hard; it will come to you.  Now it is time to...GAAH!!!"

Tank was suddenly dogpiled once again by the starving commandos, proceeding to pound the snot out of him, causing him massive pain.

"....my spleeen...."
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Humerous tales of RBL-A fanfic i plan to right. - by M1A2Tanker - 03-27-2005, 07:09 AM