Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Humerous tales of RBL-A fanfic i plan to right.
/trip

he is Smile

/runs

Fire its a good idea, however we are all so involved with our own ordeals throughout the day, I mean hell I have to destroy imp pilots like crazy because with how advanced my tie is, the all want it, and the RBL hangar itself is a hectik place. Each of us have our day, and then we all come back to the hangar and crash the place and leave it up to the barkeep, Vader, and Snoopy to clean it all up.... (With my occasional window smashing and quick space vacuume clean-up)

This is a big project you're trying to embark upon, and if you want to try to do somthing like this, it could be better to go back and read some of our RPG forums that we've posted over the years, you can learn a lot from them, and our style as well. We're all different here at the RBL station, and some of us are a bit special /cough Tank! and a few of us are a bit well .... you know (Goku)....

You'll learn a lot by this project if you are really serious with it, and you have my whole hearted co-operation. Good luck young Fireyone.

☼§☼

☼§☼
Man53OuT!
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Humerous tales of RBL-A fanfic i plan to right. - by Man53 - 03-21-2005, 02:31 AM