Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wonder if you guys mind an ole f00 like me to surface in here?????
(06-03-2003, 09:27 AM)Bridon link Wrote:I have been TFA_BridoN, TFA_ZyKoZiZ, TFA_DeBrizZ, ASF_DestructioN, BLESS_ZyKoZiZ,
EDO_LorD_Maniac,PED_Knight_BridoN,JEDI1_0leBish, JEDI1_l3uttHead, JEDI1_BridoN,TRA_BridoN,
UPA_n00f004j00,_A_Goku24, _A_FobaBett,GoR_0leBish,
OLD_BirDog,OLD_Danny,SRM_BridoN,SRM_RookiE,_rCa_BridoN,_rCa_NedrecK,TFA_KozmikDebris,
TAoJ_Stoney,ARGH_Stoopidity,BAH_Stoopidity and about 200 other misc names,
but never hard to know for my arrogance, and confidence always follow behind me....

Heh, I've seen a few of those names around.

Oh yea, and there are new rules in place now. If you're going to eat at the Bar and Grill, you have to dance on the table on one toe while balancing a drunken wookie in THE COMFY CHAIR ™.
Another rule, you must clean Az's brush on his helmet....Vader's polish still hasn't come out yet.
Final rule, if you plan to stay, you must park your ship in the Red Zone, where it will be promptly dissassembled and given all the proper illegal items it needs, and you must place your bags in the Yellow Zone.
Don't worry about your bags, they'll be fine. The contents therein though will be distributed throughout the station. ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.

Messages In This Thread
Re:I wonder if you guys mind an ole f00 like me to surface in here????? - by M1A2Tanker - 06-03-2003, 11:46 AM