Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RBL Guild Hall
K, I had NO luck getting in touch with the erstwise mayor of the city(or at least, to responses to emails) so placing a structure over the site doesn't look like it's likely to happen.  I've maintained my 2 small Naboo houses that were next door to it, so that should cut down on the space that's available.  And yes, the treehouse survives!  Along with at least a couple of your factories in the area just outside the city limits, so it looks promising, with a slight relocation of the hall, to keep it in the area. 

I've relocated my vender business into my cottage for now(makes the house title of 'Asneot's House of Ill Repute' rather appropriate now with all those nubian princess's in there  ??? Tongue ;D) and business remains good.  As for the contents of the hall itself, they're safe in the guildhall for now, which will be tucked away on your toon's datapad, nothing of which is critically needed....so no worries there.

Hope things are improving for ya Holmes, it's not the same in the game with no other RBL members active in there.  :'(
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.

Messages In This Thread
RBL Guild Hall - by Snoopy - 03-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Re: RBL Guild Hall - by Holmes - 03-23-2011, 11:59 AM
Re: RBL Guild Hall - by Snoopy - 03-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Re: RBL Guild Hall - by Holmes - 03-23-2011, 04:33 PM
Re: RBL Guild Hall - by Snoopy - 03-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Re: RBL Guild Hall - by Holmes - 03-29-2011, 09:58 AM