Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for donations
☼§☼ Brothers and Sisters of RBL ☼§☼

Not quite sure what to say here.  Holmes thank you for all you have done to keep us on the web.  I'm one that has no idea what goes into making and maintaining a web page so I had no idea that kinda cost was involved.  $100 every three months or so really adds up.  Alas I'm hit by the same plague that the others have at this time.  I R L am working in education.  So money is tight but I get by.  Had a nice little savings account building up.....................then my comp crashed again resulting in spare parts to be bought, my car broke down and had to be fixed, and my land lord decided to raise my rent.  Things are no longer good financially for me lol.  I would have had another bucket of change to toss into the well *trying to use snoop's metaphor lol* but with the above stated problems, even that is gone.

When my comp went down from Halloween to roughly xmas I too was hit with the dreaded BSC inactivity bug.  Usually not a prob, but this time the link to get back into the clan is broken.  So that would need to be addressed if we wish to remain active at BSC.  Really hope it doesn't come to us having to disband and go our seperate ways, as I love you all like brothers and sisters Smile  The lack of any quality star wars games in the past few years disturbs me greatly.  That is all it would take to get us out of hibernation........................*this is a whole other soap box I could ramble on about lol*  I do see some of you on XBL but not nearly as often as I'd like.  To those of you that were there, flying the star fighter mission on Halo Reach with RBL pilots was a dream come true!  Hope to see you guys online soon.  Anyone else that plays Halo or COD on XBL hit me up.  RBL Acehigh is my gamertag.  Whoa got off track there.....anyways I miss gaming with ya'll and miss the craziness of the station.  I don't want to see us move on, but I'm not sure what can be done to keep going.  

Maybe this will help motivate us back into active duty.  There is a clan out there that goes by xRBLx on XBL.  Have mainly seen these guys in COD.  Specifically seen them the most in Black Ops.  This group is soiling the RBL name.  They are evil hackers who practice dishonorable tactics on the field of battle.  Hacking to gain an unfair advantage, spawn camping, exploiting glitches for unfair advantage, hacking other's live accounts, ect ect ect............the list goes on.  I tried to contact this group via IM on XBL after a match in COD.  Got some very rude responses, and I'm 99.9% sure none of these folks are actual RBL'ers.  Let's get out there and get our name and rep polished up once again!  May the force be with you!  Viva RBL!
☼§☼

Capt.  Acehigh
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Messages In This Thread
Request for donations - by Holmes - 02-17-2011, 07:45 PM
Re: Request for donations - by Azis - 02-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Re: Request for donations - by Snoopy - 02-18-2011, 05:14 PM
Re: Request for donations - by Acehigh - 02-18-2011, 08:35 PM
Re: Request for donations - by Azis - 02-18-2011, 10:39 PM
Re: Request for donations - by Snoopy - 02-19-2011, 03:27 PM
Re: Request for donations - by M1A2Tanker - 02-19-2011, 10:59 PM
Re: Request for donations - by Holmes - 02-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Re: Request for donations - by Man53 - 03-15-2011, 04:34 AM
Re: Request for donations - by Goku1 - 08-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Re: Request for donations - by Holmes - 08-06-2011, 03:23 PM