Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to our latest new member
A Thread all for me?

Thank You, Thank You.

To clearify Voidmaster(me) is Male'kith of starsider. I have a home now in the RBL Roost named Dark Lord of the Void and have set up citizenship. I still have alot of decorating to do ahead of me, like all of it. My plan is to master the space career ASAP and begin mineing opperations within a few weeks. Looking forward to haveing a VT-49 Dec and a Y-4 or 8 (i think is what its called) for space mining.

Currently a proud piolt of both an Intercepter and a Bomber. Im stuck on a mission in the endor system, it has 5-6 legs to it and ends with rebel forces + gunship Vs some intercepers + me. Always end the same way no matter how I tackle the gunship or the forces. Advice is a wanted thing for me at this point. My ships are fairly well equiped, my bomber is lacking ordnance. Weps are about 1600-1800 max, Sheilds are at 1000/1000 7.?? regen, Eng at 890 on intercepter 845 on bomber, and still have yet to figure out how to ues droids. I will take any questions or advice.

Anyways I am looking forward to becoming a strong part of the guild and providing any of the needed Space Res.

-v-
If you are good at something, NEVER do it for free...
-The Joker

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to our latest new member - by Holmes - 07-28-2009, 09:51 PM
Re: Welcome to our latest new member - by Snoopy - 07-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Re: Welcome to our latest new member - by Voidmaster - 07-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Re: Welcome to our latest new member - by Snoopy - 07-31-2009, 04:24 PM
Re: Welcome to our latest new member - by Acehigh - 08-01-2009, 09:17 PM