Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's official...RBL is now on the world map on Gorath!
Thought we'd set you up in a house in the city, Murdock.  Easily fixed whenever/if you come back.  Once set up, you'd be able to declare residence in it and become a city citizen, even become part of the militia, if you'd so desire.

As for venders, you'd need a trader toon(make a second character on the server) to set them up.  Most visable place always was inside the guildhall(worked well for me while I had venders in there).  All you'd need is someone to give you admin access to set them up, which is easily done.

A shuttleport is still a possibility, but still a little way off yet.  I made a deed up(currently stored in the guildhall) but couldn't plant it yet.  We're currently ranked as a level 3 city and need to reach level 4 to be able to place the shuttleport.  To reach level 4 we need 30 declared city citizens(currently we have 15, barely enough for level 3 status).  Anyone with an active SWG account that hasn't already declared residency in RBL City, is encouraged to DO so and to also do the same with their alt toon on the server, so we can get counted as 2 residents per player.  Recruitment is also encouraged.  Reaching 30 citizens souldn't be THAT difficult, now that we're on the map.

I declared the city as a manufacturing centre for the time being, although this can be changed from week to week.  There are numerous possibility's for alternatives, including 1 if we want to set up city defenses.  Anyone want to start setting up some heavy gun batteries for defense?  lol.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.

Messages In This Thread
Re: It's official...RBL is now on the world map on Gorath! - by Snoopy - 10-12-2007, 03:59 PM