Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account Canceled status
Well there are some things I will miss but not enuff to come back for any fee!!! And even for free I am not sure I would, however since the chances of that happening are non existent, well I wont waste perfectly good air on it.

It just seems as tho around every corner I am lowering My lvl of satisfaciton just in order to justify keeping the account. It doesnt seem like logging into to play a game, it seems like way to much like work. Too many quests are group only, too high lvl, or simply dont give out xp. I shouldnt have to "grind" in a game to advance...? It should happen naturaly as a product of the fun you have playing. Instead the game grind equates to an astronomical income for an entity.

So I won't be back as long as there is a fee....and I will NEVER NEVER NEVER again become involved with SOE in contract of ne sort!!!

Although some aspects of combat may have been changed, I really dont think the absolutes have. I mean it is still a very arcadeish combat system. Either u have enuff combat lvl to kill the other or u dont!!! Its still possible to start combat walk away and make a sandwhich and comeback to a victory....
Actually the exact moment I found my self askin me just WTF am I doing and why....came while I was grinding up 49666 XP bout every 8 mins Big Grin
If you have access to Jaba's throne room, u dont even need to enter to start this leg for the XP and an alliance needler carbine. Go to labor outpost on Yavin, in the back of the cantina talk to the chef. Tell him ur lookin for someone (Durge) he will tell u he was here or sumin n go look on talus. Go to Nashelle on talus, go to the cantina and talk to the ithorian bartender, he will tell u Durge is in the back room. Go in the back room talk to durge and he tells u hes dead but his gun is in the box next to u. Click the box to retrieve the gun and go see bobba fett. Tell Fett u didnt kill him but here is his gun hes dead, voila u get the gun and 49k xp. Even once the rest of the quest is complete, u can return for this one leg as many times as u can stand it. The only combat u may encounter is if U R combatant, the cantina in Nashalle will sometimes have a lvl 25 trooper come in while ur there.

I looked at some reviews on Empire at War and while the reviews were great, I just dont think its the type of combat  gamin I am wantin. Few clicks then sit back n watch a movie, heh sure sounds cool and sure it is but after a week it'd be right up there on the shelf with Galactic Battlegrounds, which only haunted my system for a few days  :-*

I am however very happy I had the oppurtunity to meet some new RBL and just fine folk, and got to see what all the board hub bub really looked like. Happy to have been a small part of it somehow, and will continue to follow the boards.
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!

Messages In This Thread
Account Canceled status - by Azis - 03-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Re: Account Canceled status - by Azis - 03-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Re: Account Canceled status - by Azis - 03-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Re: Account Canceled status - by Holmes - 03-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Re: Account Canceled status - by Holmes - 03-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Re: Account Canceled status - by Snoopy - 03-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Re: Account Canceled status - by Aslan - 03-01-2006, 11:41 PM
Re: Account Canceled status - by Azis - 03-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Re: Account Canceled status - by Azis - 03-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Re: Account Canceled status - by Actocross - 03-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Re: Account Canceled status - by Snoopy - 03-06-2006, 10:29 PM