Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checked out the hidden Rebel base Aslan
The go-to person there isn't even a PERSON! It's C-3P0!!  Along with R2-D2, and Leia upstairs, it makes for a very busy base..esp. with the quests C-3P0 offers to put 1 through.
  As far as the location goes Aslan, that area in general looked fine to me for building the new RBL city...and FAR safer for us LOWER leveled combat types...heh.  The generic houses I gave you SHOULD work fine at that location(we never DID test THAT part did we?), but just in case I ALREADY have 5 Corellian houses rdy to go and the Corellian city hall can be rdy for tomorrow night.  I can have 5 more Corellian houses rdy for Tuesday, if needed.  I'll need probably til Thursday to ALSO have a Corellian Guild Hall rdy....I actually ran low on inventory when I checked out the structure requirements. :o :Smile :o ;D ;D :'( :'( (and here I'd THOUGHT I'd OVERsupplied myself with certain items...lol, silly me)
  At any rate, I'm calling it a nite.  Let me know if you want me to proceed, or if you have an ALTERNATIVE discovered.
  BTW, the Corellian houses I'm building have an option for an ADDITIONAL FLOOR that can be added later, just in case anyone wants to expand the size of the 1 they end up with, same as the generic one's you have now.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.

Messages In This Thread
Checked out the hidden Rebel base Aslan - by Snoopy - 08-07-2005, 10:10 PM