Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over stuffed Guild Hall
Aslan, our guild hall is becoming seriously OVERSTUFFED!  I've been able to drop off the city hall deed(it's parked between floor lamps in th guild hall, ya can't miss it), but that pretty well maxed out the guild hall's holding capacity.(I tried to leave littleyub's torch order in the guild hall too for safe keeping, but couldn't) I never looked to see what the hall's capacity was(I ran out of time, the server was shutting down), but we need more storage area over there. I currently have a storage capacity of 2700 items over at my house(not bad for a tiny home eh?  Wink) but most of that is from the venders I've installed there.  If anyone needs to make use of some of the excess capacity, let me know.  I dunno if we want to install venders at the guild hall or not, but it might be a possiblility.  They could be set for storage rather than sales and unadvertised, so THAT should prevent anyone messing with them, other than the administrators. 

On a positive note, I've been expanding and consolidating my inventory to the RBL location(I've been impressed with the usage levels of the venders since I registered them globally).  There are ALOT of items I haven't had a chance to ADD to the venders yet, so if anyone has any requests, just send me an email ingame.  I've just gained a HUGE variety of ship component repair kit blueprints just for 1 example.(I dunno, is Tank still working on his shipwright or did he give that up? I can expand this area and put up a parts and kits vender as I get chance.) I'd prefer to focus on skills that others in the guild aren't working on though so as to widen RBL's options as much as possible. 
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.

Messages In This Thread
Over stuffed Guild Hall - by Snoopy - 07-09-2005, 05:52 AM
Re: Over stuffed Guild Hall - by M1A2Tanker - 07-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Re: Over stuffed Guild Hall - by Snoopy - 07-10-2005, 06:52 AM