Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Organization announcement.
Ok, here's the deal as I have it worked out in my mind (subject to change if other Senate members suggest something else):

You will be in command of the XvT and XWA sections of RBL, which means you would be....well, pretty much directly under me.  You can suggest organization ideas, promote matches, sign us up for wars, pass out awards and so on in regards to those pilots that are in XvT and XWA. 

That means we'll have to do a little changing at BSC to give you admin access over there, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.  Smile 

Any other questions you have feel free to drop them off in the Officers Forum. 

That's it at the moment (that I can think of). 

Carry on, I'm going to be in the area all day.   ;D

~§~

Edit:  Oh yes, and we'd put you in charge of the training section.  No point having a training area set up if the people who are supposibly helping with training are not actually doing that.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.

Messages In This Thread
An Organization announcement. - by M1A2Tanker - 04-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Re: An Organization announcement. - by Man53 - 04-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Re: An Organization announcement. - by Acehigh - 04-07-2005, 10:41 PM
Re: An Organization announcement. - by Simon - 04-08-2005, 04:37 AM
Re: An Organization announcement. - by Wraith - 04-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Re: An Organization announcement. - by Acehigh - 04-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Re: An Organization announcement. - by M1A2Tanker - 04-09-2005, 12:41 AM
Re: An Organization announcement. - by M1A2Tanker - 04-11-2005, 12:20 PM