Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All New Recruits please report for briefing
*S*  Ok newbies listen up.  Since nobody else has done this I guess I will Smile  *can't wait to hear what tank's gonna do to me after this lol*  As far as I know right now we should have two new recruits.  Fireyone and Sivar.  Basically what I'm gonna do is lay down the law so ya'll don't get into to much trouble round here.  Think of this as the RBL unofficial handbook. 

Law 1:  Please refrain from using profanity on this board or any board attached to this station.  We like to think of ourselves as a family ect.  Insanity, humiliation, jokes, riff raff, and general shinanagins are all encouraged.

Law 2:  When we get bored (or not playing much online gaming) we will engage in some posts that will be RPG like.  We all have characters that we have tailored to our personal liking.  You two will also be granted the ability to create your own character.  But we need to keep some things in perspective.  Look at it like this you two are greenhorns in the Rebel Alliance/New Republic and we are showing your the ropes and how to survive against the Empire.  Right now your characters should have pretty limited skills and can not be jedi.  If you play nice and follow all the laws there is always the chance you could be found to be force sensitive.  Only one man has walked into this recruiting office as a jedi...................and that was me lol (can see tank's smile now)

Law 3:  If we are free any of the veterans of RBL station would be more than happy to assist you in flight training/gaming tips and skills.  Just don't ask us how to land..........

Law 4:  you must read all posts on this message board titled "news".  very important info is passed on in these posts.

Law 5:  Never speak the name of the big black and white thing you see round the station

Law 6:  If your not having fun, your not doing something right lol

Law 7:  Report to Tank's office at 0600 coruscant standard time for your equipment check out

Dismissed  *S*

There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Messages In This Thread
All New Recruits please report for briefing - by Acehigh - 03-29-2005, 10:04 PM