Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good, Bad, and Ugly news for Console Gamers
I've been quite happy with my xbox.  I got it because it was the only console that had an internal hard drive.  No more messing with those crappy memory cards.  And the Halo series, Mech Assault Series, Kotor series, Crimson Skies, and the sports games (have sharper graphics and great gameplay)keep me pretty busy.  I've never gotten bored with the Halo games and Kotors for sure.  I'm planning to get a xenon unless there's no hard drive, and it's above $350.  Then I'll have to look at the others more seriously. 

just found an article at http://www.xbox.com about some new features and a little bit of news about the zenon.  highlights are that the xenon processor is going to support a teraflop of power.  also they are doing everying with the "HD era" in mind.  My question to this is what about us poor folks that can't afford an hd tv or hd tv service? 
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Messages In This Thread
Re: Good, Bad, and Ugly news for Console Gamers - by Acehigh - 03-09-2005, 09:23 PM