Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good, Bad, and Ugly news for Console Gamers
Hey guys I just found some news on the next round of consoles that are in developement.  With an aging PC, I have turned to the consoles for most of my gaming needs.  And frankly the PC market has been pretty slim lately.  For the latest news on all 3, yes 3 developers in the console wars click here:
http://news.com.com/FAQ+The+next+video+g...ag=st.prev

(hopes that link came through right lol)  I'm a bit surprised to see Nintendo still hinting around at a next gen machine.  The gamecube didn't do so well against the xbox and playstation 2.  But the big N's best selling point this cycle may just be that they are quoting the most attractive launch price.  I don't know about you guys, but I think it's ludacris to pay over $300 for a gaming console.

Ohhh one little side note here as well.  There is also an article on happypuppy.com in the news section quoting EA's next gen sports titles will come out of the gate at $70 a pop.  That's insane. 

*S*  Ace reporter me signing out! 
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Messages In This Thread
Good, Bad, and Ugly news for Console Gamers - by Acehigh - 03-02-2005, 11:19 PM