Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hmmmmmm another new PC game..........
but should we get excited?  I think not.  at least not yet.  Lucas Arts new "brilliant" endeavor will be known as Star Wars:  Empire at War.  And bear with me this is very very painful for me to report, but it's going to be a real time strategy pos.  from the preview I read on happypuppy.com (preview was done by gamespot) think of this game as a combination of Galactic Battle Grounds and Rebellion, wait didn't this idea already suck as force commander??????  Ohh joy oh joy.  Seriously what is lucas arts coming to?  RPG's, and RTS's seem to be their sole focus now?  Do they not hear our cries?  We need a new game in the Xwing series that's not attached to Galaxies!!!!!  Sorry if I sound calous as I have enjoyed a couple of these off the main stream games.  kotor, kotor 2, and gbg I have enjoyed.  republic commando (holy crap a fps from la????) looks very promising as well.  there's a demo for it on the kotor 2 disc for the consoles.  anyways my rant is over, oh LA please hear our cries for help!  *S*
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Messages In This Thread
hmmmmmm another new PC game.......... - by Acehigh - 01-20-2005, 09:23 PM