Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ehm...As you were.
Greetings ladies and gents,

Sorry to hear about Zone callin it quits on XvT. Frankly, I'm amazed you all kept 'er goin so long. I remember I was really bummed when they pulled the plug on Majesty a few years back and I had just started to get the hang of online strategy with it. And who could forget when Heat.net and Mplayer.com both closed down almost 5 years ago. It hardly seems like that long to me. I still get out and do a few tours in Quake 1 from time to time. Even though my PC access looks pretty slim and none here on the sandbar, when I get out of here I'm looking to use some of the saved rounds in the wallet to pick up a decent laptop.  :'(<---(can't finance a toothpick yet).

I'm sure you all will find a decent solution to your problems. I hear the new Jump to Lightspeed expansion pack is pretty slick. And if Im not mistaken theres some patch for Battlefield: 1942 that replaces all the planes and terrain with familiar Star Wars-themed elements. In the meantime just stay locked on and if XvT is still a possibility, stay with that. Mostly right now my thing is 16 player Blood Gulch in the Squadbay but thats a story for another day.

Take 'er Easy,
RBL_Vapor

=========------
RBL_Vapor
Cobra Squadron

Messages In This Thread
Ehm...As you were. - by RBL_Vapor - 10-24-2004, 11:55 AM
Re: Ehm...As you were. - by Snoopy - 10-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Re: Ehm...As you were. - by Simon - 10-26-2004, 06:01 AM