Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Comm creaks once again...
And the weirdest rap song ever begins to play...

Without Tank (parody of Emminem's "Without Me"

I've got bikes. Real thing, no gimmicks **record scratch**

2 Ninja Ewoks float around the outside, round the outside, round the outside...
2 Ninja Ewoks float around the outside, round the outside, round the outside...
**a kiss, then slap and whine**

Guess who's back...back again...Tanker's back...save your friends.
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back....Na na na, ah neh neh neh neh, ah neh
neh neh NEE! **blaster fires**

I've created a monster, cuz nobody wants to see CNN anymore, they want Tanker I'm chopped lumber. **tree falls**

Well if you want Tanker, this is what I'll give ya. A little bit of me mixed with some Ewok liquor *yuck!* some coagualted stuff that'll burn out my heart quicker than the shock when I get shocked at the hanger by my fighter when my droids not cooperating, when I'm rocking the Xwing while he's interfacing. **lignting buzz**

You waited this long now stop debating cuz I'm back, but I've seen the Tree and I'm hallucinating. **UFO sound**

I know that you got a project Dark but Galaxies can't be too complicating **censored!**. So BSC won't let us be, or let Aslan see his beloved Pee Tree. **YUBYUB** They tried to break me down with XP but it feels so empty without me. So come on and sit, a smile on yer lips, screw that, I broke my hips so gimme some Trix then get ready, cuz the ships about to get heavy. I just got a ton of bantha suits TUCK YOUR TUMMY!! **wind sucking sound**

Chorus:Now this looks like a job for me, but everybody just don't follow me, cuz we need a whole lot of comedy, but it feels so empty without me. **group calls, "Yea right!"**
Now this looks like a job for me, but everybody just don't follow me, cuz we need a whole lot of comedy, but it feels so empty without me. **group calls, "Whatever."**

**music stops** I'll save you from the rest of that hehehe.

That's right, I'm finally fully back! Don't have the games loaded up just yet, but I'll get that taken care of in no time. I'm so happy!

The guys who assembled it for me cut me an awesome deal too for it. They took the old system (plus the 20 gig, but I can live without that, I mean I have a 40 gig) off my hands, and told me that we broke even. Didn't have to pay them a thing!

Awesome stuff eh? I could almost fly in WoW without a ship. ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.

Messages In This Thread
The Comm creaks once again... - by M1A2Tanker - 01-10-2003, 06:56 PM
Re:The Comm creaks once again... - by Snoopy - 01-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Re:The Comm creaks once again... - by Goku1 - 01-10-2003, 11:55 PM