Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTN: Anyone have any Knowledge of this
Hrmmm, well, unfortunately all we had to go on was the information we were given at the time of this incident by this "imposter" goku. Atleast now with this incident you know theres someone going about with passwords to goku's accounts and that we should never take anything at face value.

I was quite suspicious of it myself when a goku was named accomplice to the "hacker" and then a goku posted on the incident, seemed quite odd to me, now about behemoth.

I doubt behemoth has been involved in any of the things your implicating him in, if we're talking about the same one that is.

Also, thanks for posting on our site and shedding some more light on the situation, we've already taken measures to prevent something like this from happening in the future again.

Respectfully,
WeyrDragon Paktu of the Re Council

Messages In This Thread
ATTN: Anyone have any Knowledge of this - by Azis - 05-14-2004, 01:50 PM
Re:ATTN: Anyone have any Knowledge of this - by WeyrDragon Paktu - 05-14-2004, 09:50 PM
Re:ATTN: Anyone have any Knowledge of this - by WeyrDragon Paktu - 05-14-2004, 09:57 PM
More info - by Shadow Paktu - 05-15-2004, 11:37 AM
Re:ATTN: Anyone have any Knowledge of this - by Goku's Mom - 05-15-2004, 12:00 PM
Re:ATTN: Anyone have any Knowledge of this - by shadow paktu - 05-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Re:ATTN: Anyone have any Knowledge of this - by Papa Smurf Paktu - 05-17-2004, 02:16 AM