Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WoW!!!!.....WoW???......
Strangest thing happened to me...last night while I was gently floating down to earth in my silk canopy after bailing out of my smoking bullet riddled Devestator, I suddenly was wisked away by, uhmmm heck if I know a black Hole???? and lo and behold if I didnt find my self in the once extinct, now apparently revived (somewhat) XvT room. Now I must have fallen into a DEEEEEEP and somewhat traumatic dream state of years lost.
I ran across Tase and chatted a bit and also noticed some one asking about RBL_Acehigh in the lobbyand also asking if RBL was still a clan? Well now I just had to run and find my Uni, btw who is in charge of my Dry Cleaning???? Well it was apparent I made a meager impression at the least, never the less, an impression of sorts I made :Smile.
So I have rounded up a copy of XvT, hope it still works, and have begun repairs on my TB. NOTE: Do not test structural integrity of ships with swift kick!
Next just for grins and giggles, I logged into Battlestats and imagine my suprise when I found uhmm I was not a member of any clan?!?!?! Well seems BSC has done yet another bout of housecleaning sooooooo I submitted to join RBL anew ;D
Well I was notified that my request had been submitted and that RBL command would evaluate me and inform me of my acceptance or denial. Now what? Well after hours of deliberation, feet stomping, and anything short of contempt, well I accepted meself Tongue
Oh and Scarecrow was there awaiting approval also, (BTW SC I got your Email and will be round for wing duty)
So.... now I should be able to get back in the swing of things I hope by the end of the week well least as swingin as I ever was, hey whats this damn thing do AGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hope to see ya's out there, maybe we can show em that RBL has a bit of kick left yet aye.
Oh I also noticed, while at BSC that Aslan has moved past Vader in most games and points for RBL and is closing on me fast, only 8 million points and 500 games behind me!!! Whoa I got to get movin!!!

See ya zoned real soon...

Admiral Azis
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!

Messages In This Thread
WoW!!!!.....WoW???...... - by Azis - 01-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Re:WoW!!!!.....WoW???...... - by Goku1 - 01-12-2004, 04:07 PM
Re:WoW!!!!.....WoW???...... - by Acehigh - 01-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Re:WoW!!!!.....WoW???...... - by M1A2Tanker - 01-12-2004, 11:35 PM
Re:WoW!!!!.....WoW???...... - by Goku1 - 01-14-2004, 03:03 PM
Re:WoW!!!!.....WoW???...... - by M1A2Tanker - 01-14-2004, 04:33 PM
Re:WoW!!!!.....WoW???...... - by Goku1 - 01-15-2004, 08:37 PM
Re:WoW!!!!.....WoW???...... - by Aslan - 01-15-2004, 11:01 PM
Re:WoW!!!!.....WoW???...... - by M1A2Tanker - 01-15-2004, 11:05 PM
Re:WoW!!!!.....WoW???...... - by Acehigh - 01-15-2004, 11:15 PM
Re:WoW!!!!.....WoW???...... - by Goku1 - 01-16-2004, 08:51 PM