Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone! Been awhile since I stopped in...
I just thought I would drop by and say hello. Was talking to one of the older members here and he asked me to stop by. I realized it has been a long time and although I don't know who is still here and how many new folks we have, I felt bad about not posting for so long. This place has helped me and many others through a lot, and the time that I needed helped I stopped posting. I apologize for that. Sad The folks who know me have kept in contact through other means though so I want to thank them for everything they have done for me.

Anyhow, before I ramble on like I always have and always will I just wanted to say hello and remind everyone what an awesome place this is!! Good to see everyone.

I hope everyone is doing well. Give me a buzz via email if you want, I still check that every now and then. I don't get to ICQ very often and I probably won't have my own internet for awhile still. Until then, I will stop by when I can to say hey and check on y'all.

Talk to y'all later, you take care and keep being the awesome place I remember!

Mac

Messages In This Thread
Hello everyone! Been awhile since I stopped in... - by Mac - 11-03-2003, 11:26 PM