Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June WoW rule updates
Just read the message board at bsc and there have been some rule changes for the xvt wow that is up coming. First and foremost Rodeo has ordered that all wow matches be flown in the Rebel base 2 on the zone until it officially dies as well. I agree personally with the decision to have all wow matches at one sight, but I'm just worried about how they are going to enforce this policy. Honestly I don't know if it can be done, unless they are sending "spies" into telarian to note which matches aren't flown on the zone. Anyway on with the rule changes. The Imp Tac Ships are now legal for wow usage. So those of us that have the dl let's kick some arse with the new star fighters. And now 5 matches per player are required to affect the club stats. This has been 10 matches per player in the past.

These changes I believe are a step in the right direction to regaining the intergrity of the community after the first debacle with the zone. Just hope that a logical enforcement of the rules can be made.........this has been the major issue with bsc in the past. HEHEHEhehehehe and since wraith has been mia I guess that makes me the new reporter...... hjeheheheheheehe muuhhwwaaaaa!!!

top holonet reporter

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Messages In This Thread
June WoW rule updates - by Acehigh - 06-09-2003, 01:31 PM
Re:June WoW rule updates - by Goku1 - 11-23-2003, 12:11 PM
Re:June WoW rule updates - by M1A2Tanker - 11-23-2003, 03:59 PM
Re:June WoW rule updates - by Acehigh - 11-23-2003, 10:17 PM
Re:June WoW rule updates - by Wraith - 11-23-2003, 10:38 PM