Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternate Game room
OK heres some info on our new XvT Home as you guys already have found but I thought I would post it so others could see the info So here it is and I tryed it and it seems Cool!

Temporary TelarianGaming XvT Site Start Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know this page sucks. A really nice one is being produced. For the purposes of testing the XvT Game Room, this will do for now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you can log into the Game Room, you must register and password protect your callsign.
Register Your Callsign

When opening the Game Room, you will be asked to Open or Save the file. For the Game Room to work, you must select OPEN. The Game Room will not operate properly if saved to disk and then opened.

Please note that the following known issues:
AOL browser does not fully support this client. Please use the Internet Explorer to connect.
Netscape is NOT supported... ONLY Internet Explorer will work!
Internet Explorer 6.0 is currently the only supported browser.. IE 5.0 and less will not work, and IE 5.5 has some script issues.

Proxy / Firewall support has been added! Please help us test it out, and report any errors encountered to one of the staff (XvT_).

Launch XvT Game Room

If you are having problems logging in, please ICQ me (Brianna) 282726745

Downloads
3 vs 3 Furball missions with Automatic Installer

http://www.telarian.net/xvt0.30/ is where this page is found

Aslan

Messages In This Thread
Alternate Game room - by Dark - 05-04-2003, 07:09 PM
Re:Alternate Game room - by Acehigh - 05-04-2003, 10:33 PM
Re:Alternate Game room - by Dark - 05-05-2003, 12:55 PM
Re:Alternate Game room - by Goku1 - 05-05-2003, 07:47 PM
Re:Alternate Game room - by Acehigh - 05-06-2003, 11:32 AM