Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BSC has done it again
For anyone who has every posted a simple question on the bsc message boards I feel for you. On a few occasions, even dating back to my leadership of DG, I have had some relatively simple questions that I wished to ask bsc for answers too. Time and time again they just ridicule, mock, and act like pompous jerks when they give a reply. This really upsets me, and I hope it upsets our leadership. Who do these guys think they are? Here's what went down today. I wrote a question on the bsc xvt message board asking how to report matches for the interim war using the imptac ships if you have them? Here is the reply I got from Burt the fish.

_TheOne_ wrote in reply to your message on the Xwing vs TIE Fighter Message
Board:

well

I advise you to read the rules of wars before you fly in them, they are their
for this purpose...

but here you go,

Rule #7.

Use of the ImpTac Ship Patch is allowed and encouraged. Patch craft should be
reported as their closest "relative." Examples:
TIE Defender, Star Viper and TIE Oppressor = TIE Advanced
E-Wing = A-Wing
T-Wing = Z-95
R-41 = Y-Wing
Shuttle, Missile Boat and Transport = Gunboat

Happy flying..

Who does this guy think he is? Looking at his player registration number I've been flying for longer than he's been alive. At least in XVT terms of living. BSC really needs to look at how they treat veteran pilots. And all pilots for that matter. I'm very unhappy and displeased with their services. Yes I'm venting, but the public needs to know how our "governing" body really feels about the people.

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Messages In This Thread
BSC has done it again - by Acehigh - 05-02-2003, 01:30 PM
Re:BSC has done it again - by Azis - 05-02-2003, 02:09 PM
Re:BSC has done it again - by Holmes - 05-02-2003, 02:53 PM
Re:BSC has done it again - by Aslan - 05-02-2003, 03:02 PM
Re:BSC has done it again - by M1A2Tanker - 05-02-2003, 08:33 PM
Re:BSC has done it again - by Goku1 - 05-03-2003, 10:45 PM