Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest news from XVT room
Some of you may already know this, but for those that don't XVT isn't dying! The community has banded together and alternatives to the zone are being thought up. The two most popular ideas at this time are IRC, and BSC has created at chat room to meet in for xvt and xwa. Now both of these will just be lobbies to meet in and you'll have to IP in to all games. But it's a start. A couple clans are trying to make an alternative "zone" websight as well.

In other news I'm dl'in the Imptac ship set update from fawrcs. If you want this here's the sight. http://www.ncdez.com/fawrcs
go to downloads and click on the 4.5 ship update. This will give you the t-wing, e-wing, starviper, tie oppressor, and a couple new cap ships that I don't remember. It is completely compatible with existing files and zone patches. Now I have a question lol. It dl's as a zip file. Does anyone have a link to a page where I can download a good zip program so I can use this update? LOL

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Messages In This Thread
Latest news from XVT room - by Acehigh - 04-27-2003, 12:04 PM
Re:Latest news from XVT room - by Acehigh - 04-27-2003, 12:16 PM
Re:Latest news from XVT room - by Azis - 04-27-2003, 12:32 PM
Re:Latest news from XVT room - by Snoopy - 04-27-2003, 03:22 PM
Re:Latest news from XVT room - by Goku1 - 04-27-2003, 06:29 PM
Re:Latest news from XVT room - by Acehigh - 04-28-2003, 09:19 AM
Re:Latest news from XVT room - by Acehigh - 04-28-2003, 11:09 PM
Re:Latest news from XVT room - by RBL_Crysania - 04-29-2003, 12:24 AM