Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better late than never...
RBL_Simon reporting in.

So now that my 3 children are in the age where they start to play the computer games that I loved, my thoughts also turned back to gaming.

I was quite surprised to discover that the SWG source had been leaked and there was a server running for years including JTL.
So I did not think about it long and joined SWG Legends the way I used to play ˜15 years ago. Main char Officer, and two others for Droid Engineer and Shipwright. I was a bit disappointed that my old names had been taken already, but that did not keep me thinking long.
So on to the long grind to shape up. The next stop was SWGCraft, which surprisingly also still existed, to check what is spawning and if the data is reliable. Back in the days I was a hardcore contributer and so I checked the current leaderboard to see how many people are active. And there on the board, ranking second a guy called Solarisjedi, now that sounded familiar. So I headed here to confirm my thought, and indeed I was right.

Great to see RBL is still alive and kicking! Canˋt wait to see you ingame Holmes. Are there any other squad mates in SWG Legends?

BR
Simon

PS: Toon names are Si'm (Officer) and Ii'k and Uu'k (Traders)

Messages In This Thread
Better late than never... - by Simon - 01-17-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Better late than never... - by Acehigh - 01-19-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Better late than never... - by Simon - 01-20-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: Better late than never... - by M1A2Tanker - 01-20-2021, 07:36 PM
RE: Better late than never... - by Acehigh - 01-21-2021, 06:15 AM
RE: Better late than never... - by M1A2Tanker - 03-12-2021, 10:00 PM