Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars Squadrons Recruiting
Star 
Ladies and Gentlmen of RBL........I come to you with great news!  We have a chance to resurrect our careers.  (our role play of star-fighter pilot careers lol)  A few months back I posted an introduction to a promising new star wars game called squadrons.  The time has come, squadrons is upon us, and let me tell you all it's for real!  This game feels like a spiritual successor to the x wing series.  I can't explain it, things just feel natural.  There is a campaign with a pretty decent story.  Online features a dog fight mode, and a fleet battle mode that tosses in taking down capital ships.  Each star-fighter has it's own unique feel and play style.  The controls work on a console controller with some minor tweaks for personal taste, the game supports hotas and flight sticks, and even VR in some cases.  It is available on Xbox, PC, and gaystation.  This is my rallying cry for RBL to get back to the hangars!  Pay attention to this next bit very closely mates.....it doesn't matter what platform you play on...we can all fly together!  Cross platform play is a reality and works very smoothly. 

For 15 years (give or take a couple) we have been asking for a sequel to x wing alliance.  Ladies and gentlemen this is it.  Don't listen to the negative reviews and posts out there.  Those are coming from fools that expected this to be a cake walk or a joke like the star fighter abortion they tacked onto battlefront 2.  Or the shambles of a star fighter mode that they attempted with swotor.   Kids that have never done a flight sim before are whining the game is to hard.....it's completely skill based like x wing!  It's a pretty simple concept and deceptively simple game, but there's a lot going on under the hood.  Ohhh and I almost forgot to mention the price tag is only $40.  Give this a try.  If it doesn't awaken your inner star fighter pilot.......my the force have mercy on your soul.  

Now I don't usually do these kinds of posts.....but I'm looking for wing-men.  I don't want to squad up with randoms because stacking up losses means something in this game, even if you perform well individually.  I want to fly with people that know what they are doing.  I miss my brothers and sisters here at the station.  I'm begging you Rebel Squadron.....give this game a chance!  Help me RBL....your my only hope! 

**personal note yes most of my messages will be here at the comms or on xbox live.  I can't stand reddit, subreddit, or discord.  If you want to find me you know where to look ***

☼§☼  Hawk 2 out!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Messages In This Thread
Star Wars Squadrons Recruiting - by Acehigh - 10-10-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Star Wars Squadrons Recruiting - by Azis - 10-15-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Star Wars Squadrons Recruiting - by Acehigh - 10-19-2020, 06:33 AM
RE: Star Wars Squadrons Recruiting - by Goku1 - 11-03-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Star Wars Squadrons Recruiting - by Acehigh - 11-04-2020, 10:24 AM
RE: Star Wars Squadrons Recruiting - by Goku1 - 11-08-2020, 11:01 AM
RE: Star Wars Squadrons Recruiting - by Acehigh - 11-10-2020, 08:18 AM