Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWTOR FANS!
Galactic Starfighter is live for subbies Smile  Didn't fly with Holmz the other day but I was chatting with him in between bouts.  So far it has potential but my opinion is pretty meh right now.  I'm very disappointed that the only flight control option is the mouse.  I hate flying with the mouse, would rather have a stick or game pad.  Maneuverability is key to dogfighting, and with the mouse system it's very hard to turn.  Keeping my fingers crossed for a better control option soon.  Combat is typical mmo style as you see numbers flying off ships as they get hit ect ect.  It's hard to tell who is a veteran and who is a rookie pilot, this is good and bad.  Good because you can focus on objectives, bad because you don't know who has the most upgrades ect ect.  Pretty tough to get kills at first.  Once you can save enough credits to upgrade secondary weapon to proton torps it is a little easier.  Lasers take forever to land a kill, and it's tough to aim.  This is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.  I see a lot of potential for this mode, but right now it's pretty disappointing and not what I was expecting. 

☼§☼

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Messages In This Thread
SWTOR FANS! - by Acehigh - 10-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Re: SWTOR FANS! - by M1A2Tanker - 10-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Re: SWTOR FANS! - by Holmes - 10-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Re: SWTOR FANS! - by M1A2Tanker - 10-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Re: SWTOR FANS! - by Holmes - 10-10-2013, 05:45 PM
Re: SWTOR FANS! - by Acehigh - 12-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Re: SWTOR FANS! - by Holmes - 12-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Re: SWTOR FANS! - by Acehigh - 12-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Re: SWTOR FANS! - by Holmes - 12-07-2013, 07:16 PM