Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New News and Stuff
Howdy all, figured I'd drop a line, let ya know what's going on.

Gaming wise I've kinda been easing back into things, mostly with World of Tanks (go figure, right?) and Star Trek: Online, but generally I've been doing a lot of artwork or writing (and shall continue to do so.  More recently though, I've become a DJ for an online gaming radio station, Blade Radio. And I'd like to drop some lines during my broadcasting (wouldn't mind if anyone would listen in while I'm on the air too ;p )

I'm not sure how it would work for RBL, but perhaps they'll have a TOR stream in the near future once The Old Republic MMO is out.  In any case, I imagine there'll be a few folks from here that'll play that, and by god, RBL should get some mention.  As long as we've been around, totally worth it. 

Anyways, I think RBL would have to be a declared supporter of Blade Radio, so give it a look, see if that's something that RBL should get into or not.  http://www.bladeradio.com/sto/fleet_sup.html

As it is, RBL is still getting a little subtle nod, since I'll be DJing as RBL_M1A2Tanker.  Big Grin  If you think it'd be cool, let me know and I'll check with the higher ups to verify what we'd need to actually do to make it all 'official' if it's going to be different for TOR vs STO.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.

Messages In This Thread
New News and Stuff - by M1A2Tanker - 09-23-2011, 09:49 PM
Re: New News and Stuff - by Acehigh - 09-24-2011, 04:15 PM
Re: New News and Stuff - by Holmes - 09-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Re: New News and Stuff - by M1A2Tanker - 09-29-2011, 08:00 PM
Re: New News and Stuff - by Holmes - 09-30-2011, 05:01 AM
Re: New News and Stuff - by M1A2Tanker - 10-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Re: New News and Stuff - by M1A2Tanker - 10-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Re: New News and Stuff - by Holmes - 10-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Re: New News and Stuff - by M1A2Tanker - 10-09-2011, 03:16 PM